About the role
The Events & Partnership Lead is responsible for high level end-to-end event management (internal Whitelion and external) and building, supporting and sustaining productive relationships with event sponsors, suppliers and key supporters throughout the year. Experience in event budgeting and sponsorship procurement will ensure the success of this role and more broadly the events program at Whitelion.
The key objectives of the role include:
- Build, optimise and manage key events: Management of existing event portfolio; a strategic review of events portfolio and provide key recommendations for growth and optimisation, plus third party event management support.
- Grow revenue gained from events; sponsorship and fundraising activities: Build event and fundraising revenue through a combination of existing and new fundraising activities and maximising sponsorship opportunities through the procurement of sponsorship funds through partnerships.
- Relationship Management: Successful event partnerships with targeted sponsors who share a common purpose and commit funds/in kind support towards specific Whitelion events, as well as with other event stakeholders.
What you can expect from us
- Great not for profit salary packaging plus 17.5% annual leave loading
- An additional three (3) days gifted leave per year during Christmas and New Year
- A great team and supportive environment
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Flexible working hours
A full Position Description is attached below.
About the organisation
Whitelion was established in 1999 as a non-profit community organisation that supports and empowers young people at risk to reach their full potential.
- Our vision is for all young people to have equal opportunities to succeed.
- Our purpose is to give young people the pride, courage and opportunities to change their lives.
- We achieve this through our values and strategic priorities.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Events and Partnership Lead via Pro Bono Australia.