About the role
Wesley Marketing, Fundraising & Volunteering
- full-time role
- leading Christian charity
- based in Sydney CBD head office
- competitive salary with packaging benefits
- professional development opportunities
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation. Helping people is what inspires us every day and we are passionate about helping the most vulnerable members of society.
The dedicated and friendly Wesley Marketing team work collaboratively to define the overall positioning and communication of the Wesley Mission brand and support Wesley Mission centres in their profile building and promotional activities.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager Communications provides overall leadership and strategic oversight across 3 critical areas: Wesley Mission Communications, Wesley Mission Branding and Marketing for the Ministry work of Wesley Mission.
Managing three direct reports, each with their own teams, you will provide oversight for the positioning and overall messaging alignment in Wesley Mission, ensuring our communication is maximised both within the organisation and with our external audiences. As an experienced leader and manager, you will lead by example with integrity, inclusion and a collaborative style, supporting your team of Marketing & Communication professionals to be their best.
For success in this role you will have:
- relevant Bachelor (or higher) level qualifications in Marketing or related field
- affinity with the principles of the Christian faith and an appreciation of what it means to be committed to the mission, while operating in a competitive marketplace
- significant experience in relevant marketing roles, including leading project teams in the delivery of integrated marketing activities
- experience managing multiple disciplines including marketing, social media, research and video production
- experience in managing internal and external stakeholders to achieve set objectives
- demonstrated skills in conflict resolution, change management and financial management
- a collaborative management style and flexible approach
- excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- strong proficiency in MS Office
- a current valid NSW driver’s licence
About the organisation
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to apply for this role
If this role excites you and you have what it takes to make it a success, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria and outlining your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cheryll on 0404 094 799 for a confidential chat.
No Recruiters thank you
Please quote in application: Marketing Manager Communications via Pro Bono Australia.