About the role
About the opportunity
We have two exciting opportunities for Men‘s Behaviour Change Practitioners to join our highly reputable and iconic Victorian and Tasmanian community services organisation. The role of the Men’s Behaviour Change Practitioner is provide assessment and conduct group work for men mandated by the Shepparton Specialist Family Violence Court to undertake Men’s Behaviour Change.
- You have a strong passion and commitment to working with family violence and supporting Men who use violence against their partners and Families.
- You will have an undergraduate qualification in social work or psychology or like degree and previous experience in group work and assessment
- You will have a clear understanding of the feminist framework and how male privilege impacts on our current social structures.
- Demonstrated experience in assessment, counselling and Group facilitation is critical to this position,
- People from CALD backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
About the organisation
At Uniting we work together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We’ve been supporting people and families in local communities across Victoria and Tasmania for over 100 years.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Men’s Behaviour Change Practitioner via Pro Bono Australia.