About the role
MND Advisor and Support Coordinator Roles x 2
Based in our Canterbury Office
Covering Outer East Metro and Southern Metro areas of Melbourne
Full time preferred but .8FTE considered
Looking for health professionals to join our small but supportive team.
- Committed to deliver the best possible support and advocacy for people living with disability?
- Keen to use your broad knowledge and experience of the disability and aged care sectors?
- A dedicated health professional looking for a challenge?
MND Victoria provides information, advice and support services for people living with motor neurone disease (MND) in Victoria. We have a team of 12 MND Advisors & Support Coordinators who work with people across the state and are looking for new team members to cover the metro outer east and southern metro areas of Melbourne.
We are seeking an experienced health professional to work with people with MND to:
- provide advice and support to people living with MND, their families, carers and colleagues
- provide support coordination for NDIS participants
- plan, refer and negotiate services with people living with MND
- represent the needs of people with MND with NDIA, Disability Services, My Aged Care, service providers and funded agencies
This is a full time position, but we will consider applicants who can work .8FTE. Excellent salary, work motor vehicle and salary packaging available.
For inquiries and a position description contact Jo Whitehouse firstname.lastname@example.org or by ph on 0402 183 140.
Applications addressing the key selection criteria to Jo Whitehouse via email by 5pm Friday 13th December. Interviews are planned for the week of 16th December 2019.
About the organisation
The MND Association of Victoria is dedicated to providing the best possible support for people living with motor neurone disease (MND). ‘People living with MND’ includes people who have been diagnosed, families, carers, former carers, friends, workmates, service providers and any other person whose life is, or has been, affected by MND.
MND Victoria was formed in 1981 by a group of volunteers with the strong involvement of people with MND, their families, health professional and other concerned people to address the absence of a coordinated response to MND. It is a state-wide not-for-profit organisation, predominately self- funded. Head office is situated in Canterbury in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. There are currently 31 staff and approximately 130 committed volunteers.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: MND Advisor and Support Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.