About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Men’s Family Violence Services Intake Worker to work within the Men’s Family Violence team.
The work is primarily focused on the assessment and triaging of referrals for the Men’s Family Violence team, and will be based in the Orange Door in Prahran, but may spend a short period of time at commencement in Frankston. Regular clinical support and a developed team structure are features of the role.
This position assesses and triages referrals delivering active and timely referral responses in accordance with No To Violence Guidelines. This role specifically provides:
• Manage the intake of referrals, coordinating their assessment, and triaging according to priority guidelines, together with the rest of the Support and Safety Hub team.
• Liaise with relevant agencies and workers both within the Support and Safety Hub, as well as external to the Support and Safety Hub, in order to build safety and timely responses to families affected by family violence.
• Ensure effective and appropriate, clinically informed support and service options are provided to clients at all times.
• Promote and practice respectful relating and non-violence
• Demonstrate positive workplace behaviours and relationships at all times.
• Build and expand personal skill levels and ensure that clients receive service reflecting up to date, evidence based professional practice.
Applications are sought from suitably experienced candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience. Knowledge of family violence is essential.
Please see the position description for a full list of criteria for the role
• Generous Salary Packaging – maximise an employee’s net salary by directing some of their pre-tax salary to pay for certain benefit items, such as rent, personal loan or mortgage
• Parking – On-site, low cost parking facilities at all sites
• Beautiful Mornington Peninsula location
• Career development opportunities
• Supportive team environment
About the organisation
Peninsula Health provides public healthcare services to residents of the Mornington Peninsula.
Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental health, palliative care ad aged care services from campuses at Frankston, Hastings, Mornington and Rosebud.
Person centred care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Services, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence.
For more information on Peninsula health please feel welcome to visit our website http://www.peninsulahealth.org.au/
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Safety and Support Hub Practitioner via Pro Bono Australia.