About the role
- Manage the day to day IT operations of a growing not for profit impacting the wellbeing of young Australians through early intervention mentoring programs in schools and communities
- Develop your Salesforce and IT support skills as we invest in our Salesforce and technology platform
- Flexibility to work 25-30 hours per week with 1 day from home and 6 weeks annual leave
- Excellent staff benefits, salary packaging (NFP income tax break up to $16k pa) and salary based on the SCHADS Award Rate level 3.3 ($40.04/hr Casual or $57k pa), plus super
You will establish and maintain the IT function for Raise. You will primarily be the Salesforce system owner and will enable and support the best practice use of Salesforce throughout our organisation. You will also deepen your IT knowledge by supporting users across a range of software platforms including Microsoft Office 365, Teams and Slack.
In this role you will:
- Undertake business-as-usual administration activities within Salesforce including user access and permissions, creation of custom objects / fields and workflows and building report templates and dashboards.
- Recommend minor enhancements to Salesforce and implement these enhancements, including interaction with third party vendors and developers.
- Provide business analyst and administrator support on major Salesforce enhancement projects.
- Provide excellent training and user support to Raise staff and mentors across Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Communities, Pardot Growth and various Salesforce plug-ins.
- Administer software-as-a-service platforms used by Raise including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Confluence and JIRA.
- Administer the Raise Microsoft Azure hosted instance, including our learning management system Moodle.
- Implement a process to triage, prioritise and action a range of IT support requests.
Key Skills and Experience
As with all of our employees, you have a genuine interest in the wellbeing of young people facing profound challenges in their lives. You’ll be based at our Mosman office and are an energetic and passionate professional who has:
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce Lightning (preferably Non-profit Success pack including Salesforce Communities)
- Salesforce.com Administrator or Advanced Administrator certification and willingness to maintain this certification
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce, user training, workflows, reports, page layouts, process builders, dashboards and content management tests and deployments
- Experience implementing Salesforce upgrade projects using Agile and scrum methodologies, Confluence and JIRA.
- Proven IT support skills including experience administering and supporting Salesforce, Microsoft Office365, Teams, Slack and Microsoft Azure
- Excellent analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical personnel, both written and verbal
- Confidence to work autonomously and take initiative
- Strong attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
This position is for 25-30 hours per week for 46 weeks per year and is paid under the Social Community, Home Care and Disability Services (SCHADS) Award level 3.3, through which salary packaging is available. There is flexibility to work from home.
The successful applicant must provide a current Working with Children (Employee) Check and National Crime Check to comply with the Raise Youth Safety Framework.
About the organisation
Raise Foundation is creating thriving communities through mentoring programs that empower young people to become resilient, capable and connected. As we embark on a journey to expand our presence in high schools across the country, we are investing in our technology platform and have an exciting opportunity for an IT Manager and Salesforce Administrator to join our national team.
How to apply for this role
Interested or do you know someone who might be interested?
To apply, please email your application (email or cover letter outlining qualifications and relevant experience), resume and a two minute video explaining what you would bring to the Raise team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role will only be open until we find the right candidate.
Please quote in application: Salesforce Administrator and IT Manager via Pro Bono Australia.