About the role
- Work with Melbourne’s most progressive housing and homelessness organisation
- Great St Kilda location, close to public transportation, shops and cafes
- Part-time (0.6 FTE), fixed-term role until November 2020 with the possibility of extension
- Salary $77,535 (pro-rata)+ Super + Salary Packaging
- Additional Wellbeing Leave
- Flexible working environment!
The support worker will establish a strong working partnership with CEHL staff. The role will focus on establishing a referral pathway, provide up-to-date information and facilitate referrals to local support services for CEHL tenants.
The objectives of this program are to:
- Work collaboratively to enhance outcomes for program participants.
- Facilitate early intervention when a tenancy is at risk.
- Provide relevant information about, and referral to, services that may provide effective support to CEHL tenants to sustain their tenancy and/or co-op membership.
- Assess CEHL program systems and practices and provide insights and potential responses to barriers to supporting sustainable tenancies within the program.
The R2SP Program achieves this by providing phone and other non-outreach support to clients throughout the state. The R2SP worker will be based out of the Launch Housing St Kilda office and also work weekly from CEHL office in Cremorne.
The role period is based on the current contract between Launch Housing and CEHL and this contract has been renewed since the program began in April 2018, so it is likely that the contract will be extended again beyond November 2020.
To obtain a full position description and to apply for this opportunity, please follow the How to Apply instructions. Please include a cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria of the position description to be considered.
About the organisation
Launch Housing has an ambitious and singular mission to end homelessness. We aim to get people housed, keep them housed, and be an influential voice on ending homelessness. We are a secular, independent provider of choice for clients and the ‘go to' organisation on homelessness for government, media, philanthropy, private donors and the community.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Support Worker via Pro Bono Australia.