About the role
- Full Time
- 12 months
Support the Administration Officer to manage and maintain:
• Data entry
• Managing and maintaining petty cash
• Liaising with external services eg: hotels and other wholesalers
• Maintenance of whitegoods asset database and test & tag records
• Liaising with the EA to Chief Operations Officer on all OH&S matters including the periodic assistance with the Material Safety Data Sheets and Safe Work Method Statements and ensuring they are filed appropriately.
• To undertake stock inventory and ordering of stationery and office goods
• Maintaining/checking and reporting of car fleets
• EFTPOS and Banking
• Distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
• Managing and reconciliation of various spreadsheets
• Managing brokerage payments and reconciliation
• Maintaining brokerage database & reconciliation
• Weekly and monthly Brokerage report
• Invoice receipting, monthly statement
• Generating maintenance purchase orders and invoices and issuing invoices for payment
• General filings/archiving and recording
About the organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is the leading provider of integrated homelessness and housing services in the Loddon Mallee Region and Victoria’s first registered affordable housing association. Haven; Home, Safe aims to provide shelter and support to people who are homeless or living in a housing crisis and works to provide communities with affordable housing opportunities.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Trainee Administration and Finance Officer via Pro Bono Australia.