About the role
Your new role
This is a full time 12 month parental leave replacement role. Based in St Kilda, you will lead SHM Women’s Services Programs to deliver high quality services to women experiencing/ at risk of homelessness.
A typical day will see you support Coordinators and teams to deliver services, engage in cross organisational activity, lead continuous improvement activity, attend networking and advocacy activity, and inspire Women’s Services to finalise implementation of the new SHM Service Model, including measuring the real impact services make in women’s lives.
We’re looking for someone
- Experienced in the community/homelessness services sector
- Committed to the provision of dedicated services for women and feminist practice
- Team focussed and skilled at supporting high functioning teams in a busy environment
You can look forward to
- Working for an innovative and progressive social justice organisation
- Being in the heart of St Kilda, close to public transport and restaurants
- Salary packaging expenses like your rent, holiday accommodation and dining out: up to $15,990 pre-tax
- Access to in-house training
- Ending your work day knowing you’ve made a real difference
About the organisation
Your future workplace
Every day of the year, Sacred Heart Mission assist hundreds of people who are experiencing homelessness or living in poverty to find shelter, food, care and support. We are in this for the long haul - we are committed to making a sustainable difference in people’s lives. Everyone is welcome at our table.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Acting Program Manager Women’s Services via Pro Bono Australia.