About the role
Alumni Services Officer
Advancement and Alumni, Melbourne
- Coordinate activities which support alumni engagement
- Provide front line customer service to our alumni
- Full-time, continuing position based on the Melbourne Campus
About the Role:
The Alumni Services Officer coordinates a variety of activities which support ACU’s engagement with alumni and key stakeholders. This includes communications, coordinating events, special projects that are inclusive of diverse cultures and maintaining integrity of data and information.
More specifically the role entails:
- administering and promoting core alumni engagement initiatives,
- supporting the alumni engagement team,
- providing front-line customer service to alumni
- enhancing relationships across the University with faculties and internal stakeholders and
- identifying opportunities to engage the growing base of alumni and supporters.
Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- completion of a relevant University degree with subsequent relevant experience or equivalent,
- experience in supporting and coordinating a range of culturally inclusive events and programs,
- experience in developing marketing communications content for a range of channels, and
- demonstrated project management skills, communication skills, attention to detail and time management.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
ACU’s core values support inclusiveness, respect and the dignity of all persons in line with the University’s Mission. The University has received the Employer of Choice for Gender Equality Citation since 2012 and offers staff entitlements and initiatives that support women and men to reach their potential.
About the organisation
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome. We have over 100,000 alumni across the globe. We’ve also partnered with Blacktown City Council to open a new ACU campus in Blacktown, Western Sydney, in 2021.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Advancement and Alumni unit develop relationships and partnerships with alumni, donors, Catholic stakeholders, charities and organisations aligned closely with the ACU Mission that deliver strategic benefits to students, teaching, research and community engagement activities. They provide advice to key stakeholders and deliver a program of fundraising and alumni engagement that supports the University’s objectives and advice and support for the outbound sponsorship program.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Alumni Services Officer via Pro Bono Australia.