About the role
- Reports to the ICT Manager
- Part Time (0.8 EFT)
- Fixed Term Position until November 2020 (potential to extend)
- Competitive staff benefits
- Footscray based
The Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) is a leading advocacy organisation for people seeking asylum. We are a value-driven organisation that strives to be part of a movement that helps people seeking asylum by providing direct services such as assistance with accommodation, food provisions, casework and legal services. We campaign and lobby with our sector to drive law reform and policy change.
About the Role
The Application Support Analyst sits within the ICT Services Program and is responsible for IT application support and associated data-management activities including maintenance, administration and second and third level support for ASRC’s client information management system (CIMS). The role will also assist with continuous business improvement and change-management of CIMS, through best practice and system development.
The ASRC utilises a central client information/case management system to service its clients via an integrated service model; where the provisioning of CIMS is via a Software-as-a-Service.
As an experienced IT application support analyst and the implementation to various stakeholders you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Completed an ICT-related degree with subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in technical or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with data analysis, quality, cleaning and extraction / validation tools
- Demonstrated experience utilising IT and software system knowledge to manage quality, integrity and validity of data.
- Proven practical experience administering and managing application systems (namely client case management and client relationship management) over a number of platforms in medium-sized enterprise environment.
- Resolve application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with business requirements. This will include CIMS and/or dependencies of CIMS such as reporting and associated integration services via middle-ware processes.
Be a part of the change by working with a leading independent non for profit within the Asylum Seeker and Refugee sector. We recognise and appreciate our incredible staff for their contribution, dedication and passion to support and empower those seeking asylum by providing the following conditions above the award*:
- Rostered Days off (1 per month)
- Generous Leave (Annual Leave Loading of 17.5%, 22 days of personal leave, 8 days compassionate leave, 12 weeks parental leave after 1 year of service)
- Bonus paid leave at Christmas (at times and dates determined by the ASRC)
- Free lunch daily
- Free onsite parking
- Salary Packaging (up to $15, 899 per year tax free)
- Entertainment Packaging (up to $2,000 per year tax free)
- 100 metres from Footscray station and buses
*stated as FTE benefits, where applicable these will be pro-rata for part-time employees
Please find the Position Description here to address the Selection Criteria:
Only applications that addresses the Selection Criteria within a Covering Letter, includes a CV and three professional referees will be considered.
Applications close Thursday 30th January 2020
All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and provision of a valid Working with Children Check prior to commencement
For further inquiries regarding the role, please contact Veronica Sabo email@example.com or 03 9326 6066.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Application Support Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.