About the role
- Join a supportive and energised team and use your excellent relationship management skills to support people in gifting through their Will, to protect Australia’s environment.
- Permanent position with a salary of $74,054.38 per annum plus 10% superannuation and great working conditions!
We have an exceptional opportunity for a personable and suitably experienced individual to join our Fundraising Team. The Bequest Officer will contribute to the growth of fundraising income from Gifts in Wills and is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our bequest supporters who are passionate about protecting the environment.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Ensuring bequest enquiries and confirmations are followed-up and actioned promptly.
- Provide appropriate personal communications to current and prospective bequestors.
- Undertake telephone calls to confirmed bequestors for stewardship
- Assist with events and other engagement activities in support of the bequest program.
- Assist with estate administration, following up with probate lawyers and updating bequest income data.
- Administer the Gifts in Memory donation program.
With sensitivity and tact, the Bequest Officer will communicate with ACF’s community of existing bequest donors to maintain their commitment and bequest prospects to increase the number of confirmed bequests. They will work to support and build the bequest fundraising program through tailored communications, events, and acquisition activities.
If this is you, we want to hear from you! Don’t miss this exciting opportunity. Apply now!
About the organisation
The Australian Conservation Foundation is Australia’s national environment organisation – over 600,000 people creating a world where forests, rivers, people and wildlife thrive.
A handful of people formed ACF 50 years ago when mining first threatened the Great Barrier Reef. Now the ACF community has grown into a powerful force for nature.
We bring together people from community, government and business. Our community advocates against pollution and destruction, and for our living world. We hold decision makers to account. We champion big ideas and find common ground with unlikely partners.
We love and protect the web of life right across our continent, from the Kimberley to the reef, down the Great Dividing Range to Tasmania’s forests.
People power our campaigns. We are proudly independent, non-partisan and funded by donations from our community.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Bequest Officer via Pro Bono Australia.