About the role
- Volunteer Opportunities Available
- Availability required 2-3 hours per month
- Participate in meetings (in person or via teleconference)About Catholic Care, Diocese of Broken Bay
About the opportunity
CatholicCare is supported by an Advisory Council. In 2019, the Advisory Council established a Finance and Risk Sub-Committee to leverage the broader expertise and experience of people across the Diocese, in supporting CatholicCare.
We are seeking volunteers who are interested in becoming a valued member of our Finance and Risk Sub-Committee.
The role requires a commitment of 2-3 hours each month to participate in meetings, which may be by teleconference.
Please find attached an Information Pack with further details, including:
- Catholic Care Diocese of Broken Bay’s 2019 Annual Report
- Gift of Hope Strategic Directions
If you are interested in this opportunity to utilise your experience in making a difference in the lives of others, then we would love to hear from you!
To be considered for this opportunity, you will require:
- Appropriate expertise and a willingness to contribute to Sub-Committee meetings (Skills and experience in risk management would be highly regarded);
- A positive communication style with outstanding integrity;
- A commitment to Catholic Care’s Core Values of Respect, Hope, Commitment, Professionalism, Excellence and Social Justice; and also
- A cleared Working With Children Check and be willing to undertake a National Criminal History Check.
About the organisation
CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay (www.catholiccaredbb.org.au) is the social care and support agency of the Catholic Diocese of Broken Bay. Our reach extends from Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Sydney’s North Shore and the Central Coast across a broad area covering 2,400 square kilometres, 26 parishes and 44 Catholic school communities.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: CatholicCare Finance and Risk Sub-Committee Vacancies via Pro Bono Australia.