About the role
- Flexible part-time 0.6/0.8 until 30/6/21
- Supportive team environment
- Generous Salary Packaging
Banyule Community Health is looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced community development project worker to work with our Drug and Alcohol team on an 18-month project called #ConnectingWithUs. This is a great opportunity to work in a professional and supportive team-based environment alongside other experienced and dedicated staff, volunteers and community members. Working hours and days are flexible but will require two of the working days to be a Thursday and Friday.
Your interest in social inclusion, excellent interpersonal skills, and project coordination expertise will see you excel in this role as you:
- Work with a range of staff and community members to reduce local experiences of social isolation within a co-design framework
- Work with your team and other BCH staff to develop and deliver innovative and flexible responses that address a local need for increased community connection
- Participate in planning, evaluation and project work to support the Dual Diagnosis Coordinator
What you will need:
- Prior community development project coordination experience (essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, organisational skills, and time management skills, including the ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Tertiary qualifications in Community Development, Social Work or other relevant fields
About the organisation
We pride ourselves on our supportive attitude and culture, built on our core values of Respect, Excellence, Courage and Dignity. Our Wellbeing and Support team members are passionate about what we do and we make a significant difference to our clients' health and well-being.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Community Development Project Worker - AOD via Pro Bono Australia.