About the role
- Work with Melbourne’s most progressive housing and homelessness organisation
- Great Southbank location, close to the South Melbourne Market, public transportation, shops and cafes
- Full-time, Fixed-Term role (through to 10th Aug 2020)
- $70,792 + Super
- Additional Wellbeing Leave and Salary Packaging
- Flexible working environment!
Launch Housing has an ambitious and singular mission to end homelessness. We aim to get people housed, keep them housed, and be an influential voice on ending homelessness. Launch Housing is a secular, independent provider of choice for clients and the ‘go to’ organisation on homelessness for government, media, philanthropy, private donors and the community.
About the role
We are looking to employ a Continuing Care Worker to join our comprehensive case management service and expand our therapeutic support to our clients at our Southbank site. Launch Housing Southbank is a 51 bed crisis accommodation service, providing support to people onsite and in the community who are experiencing homelessness. Southbank is a fast-paced workplace, aiming to achieve positive housing and life outcomes for our clients.
The Continuing Care Worker will possess experience in providing case management services to people with high and complex needs, ideally within a homelessness context. The Continuing Care Worker will work as part of the enhanced engagement team to provide additional support to clients moving from crisis accommodation to housing in the community. The Continuing Care Worker will provide ongoing contact with clients to retain support, identify additional pathways for referral, and intervene when issues arise that may jeopardise a client’s housing.
Working in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team that uses innovative housing practices, this exciting and challenging position offers applicants the opportunity to build and empower the lives of people experiencing homelessness.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Must have a current drivers licence and a Working with Children Check (WWCC) or willing to apply for a WWCC.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in human services, and direct experience in the delivery of services to clients with complex needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others towards effective
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Continuing Care Worker via Pro Bono Australia.