About the role
- Manage counselling case load and client notes (working within a time allowance of 15 minutes of note taking time for every hour of counselling conducted)
- Liaise with the Service Delivery Director and Senior Counsellor and maintain professional documentation and administrative systems according to OzHelp requirements.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards in the management of clients including confidentiality and duty of care.
- Remain abreast of professional trends and literature relevant to provision of best practice counselling and client support.
- Assist the Service Delivery Director with the development and maintenance of quality processes in relation to counselling support services.
- Liaise regularly with the Senior Counsellor on strategies for the continual improvement of OzHelp support and counselling services.
- Maintain regular professional supervision and ongoing professional development (OPD) as required by professional counselling membership and OzHelp supervision policy.
- If required, provide internal practice supervision for support staff in accordance with the OzHelp Supervision Policy.
Ensure a customer service perspective is reflected in all aspects of the counselling practice.
In conjunction with the Service Delivery Director and the broader team, work to engage and build value through quality services and programs through the provision of timely, relevant and contemporary practice in the design of OzHelp’s products, programs and services.
About the organisation
OzHelp is a leading provider of wellbeing programs nationally and specialises in mental health and suicide prevention. OzHelp engages with businesses and workers to:
- optimise their resilience
- increase their willingness and ability to seek support when they need it
- increase their willingness and ability to offer supports to others
OzHelp does this by delivering ground-breaking, online screening and educational tools, backed up by real-time supports via phone or face-to-face workplace health and wellbeing awareness, screening and support accessible to workers nation-wide regardless of remoteness.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Counsellor - Casual via Pro Bono Australia.