About the role
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Practitioner to join our highly reputable and iconic Victorian and Tasmanian community services organisation. The role of the Senior Practitioner is to lead the development of the New Court Mandated Counselling Order Program. This role will take on a significant liaison aspect at the courts and will be required to undertake assessments as well as supporting Men’s Behaviour Change Practitioners to deliver the program and work with men who have been mandated by the Shepparton Family Violence Court to attend Men’s Behaviour Change programs.
- You have a strong passion and commitment to working with family violence and supporting Men who use violence against their partners and Families.
- You will have an undergraduate qualification in social work or psychology or like degree and Graduate Certificate in Case Management (Men’s behaviour Change) or working towards.
- You have proven leadership experience
- You will have a clear understanding of the feminist framework and how male privilege impacts on our current social structures.
- Demonstrated experience in assessment, counselling and Group facilitation is critical to this position,
- People from CALD backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Court Intake & Assessment Senior Practitioner via Pro Bono Australia.