About the role
The CRM Product Lead will be focussed on driving and supporting internal decision-making to ensure universality of processes and reporting, on time project delivery and ongoing internal support for the CRM post go-live including prioritisation of future system developments.
The CRM Product Lead will be responsible for:
- Leading work on the finalisation of and implementation of Justice Connect’s new CRM, together with the Chief Operating Officer
- Driving and supporting collaborative decision-making across Justice Connect to ensure universality of processes and reporting
- Supporting and ensuring teams across Justice Connect complete their CRM tasks on time including UAT scenario development, UAT, data cleansing, training material development etc.
- Together with the Chief Operating Officer, delivery of on-time go-live for the CRM
- Leading and undertaking key project work for the CRM including developing a customer and stakeholder survey strategy
- Being the internal point of contact for all CRM users (internal and external) in conjunction with the external CRM partner support program
- Assisting to prioritise CRM development work post go-live including logging and reviewing work requests and actioning where relevant
- Provision of CRM Fundamentals training to new users
- Supporting the operationalising of new processes developed for the CRM
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of reporting dashboards
- Management of internal CRM documentation
- Together with the Chief Operating Officer, relationship management with external CRM partners
- Performing other duties as directed and necessary to the proper performance of the role
- Please view the attached PDF for further information regarding selection criteria
About the organisation
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Australia’s most successful public interest and social justice organisations. Justice Connect is a not-for-profit organisation with a vision of a fair and strong community in which people have a fair chance at a better life, the community sector is strong and vibrant and the justice and social systems are fairer and better.
At Justice Connect, we believe everyone deserves a fair chance at a better life. Too often, our legal system is complicated, expensive and inaccessible. And when the system doesn’t work for everyone, it works for no one. It holds our community back. That’s why we use the law to help people and community groups left behind by an unfair and complicated legal system. Whether it’s a single mother facing homelessness, a local community group struggling with overwhelming regulation or an older person dealing with family violence, real-life problems so often have legal solutions. That’s why we connect people with legal help. We use the power of the law to open up the legal system for those locked out of it, and to change the system where it is broken.
The key to our impact is the passionate commitment of our people. We hold ourselves to the highest standards, driven by a desire to deliver real improvements in the lives of the people and communities we help.
Justice Connect is a leader in technology solutions for its team in the justice sector, and is investing in the development of a new cross-organisational CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, to increase our impact. We’re looking for a dynamic new team member to join our growing team as we develop and implement our new CRM.
You will be exposed to the challenges and opportunities faced by the justice sector at an unprecedented time of change and development. You will work alongside leaders in the drive to fundamentally improve the justice ecosystem. You will be part of delivering meaningful change at Justice Connect to enable us to increase our impact for our help-seekers, create universal processes across our programs, design and embed reporting and data capture, and enhance our data-driven decision making.
The CRM Product Lead is part of the Operations team at Justice Connect. The Operations team provides support, advice and expertise across the organisation and is responsible for managing the physical work environment, developing and maintaining information technology tools to support the work of Justice Connect, recruitment and development of staff, and management of and accountability for funds. The Operations team also oversees the governance and compliance obligations of Justice Connect.
How to apply for this role
The application process is as follows:
- Applications should be addressed to Sophie Gordon-Clark, Chief Operating Officer and should comprise a cover letter, your resume, and a succinct statement outlining your suitability for the role with reference to the selection criteria
- Applications should be emailed to email@example.com as a single word or PDF file including “CRM Product Lead via Pro Bono Australia” in the email subject line.
- Applications close at 5:30pm on Friday 31st January 2020
Please quote in application: CRM Product Lead, Operations via Pro Bono Australia.