About the role
Service Delivery Team will require you to:
- Act as the first point of contact for clients seeking support and/or counselling services.
- Direct all client enquiries in line with documented intake procedures.
- Escalate enquiries which are outside documented procedures.
- Use the Pathway for Assisting Life as required.
- Coordinate the counselling/support appointment reminder system
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all client matters.
- Support clients’ rights and reinforce responsibilities.
- Complete documentation accurately and in a timely manner, in accordance with organisational policies.
Your key objective will be to administer an effective, efficient central intake system ensuring a client /customer service perspective is evident in all aspects of the intake process.
Business Development Team will require you to:
- Undertake data entry and the extraction of information using our CRM system Salesforce
- Assist with our customer journey, and provide assistance to ensure an end-to-end cycle of delivery which can include activities associated with invoicing, contracts, data analysis & evaluation
- Support with regular communication to customers
- Support with logistics and general administrative tasks
Your key objective will be to support the BD team to provide a proactive and high quality service to our customers.
As a member of the OzHelp Team you are expected to:
- Participate as a productive team member contributing positively to OzHelp’s culture.
- Participate in upskilling and training as necessary.
- Participate in quality improvement activities and make recommendations to improve internal processes and support continuous improvement
- Take reasonable care for own health and safety, and that of others in the workplace.
- Adhere to OzHelp values, policies and procedures at all times.
- Provide other administration support for OzHelp teams.
About the organisation
OzHelp is a leading provider of well-being programs nationally and specialises in mental health and suicide prevention. OzHelp engages with businesses and workers to:
- optimise their resilience
- increase their willingness and ability to seek support when they need it
- increase their willingness and ability to offer supports to others
OzHelp does this by delivering ground-breaking, online screening and educational tools, backed up by real-time supports via phone or face-to-face workplace health and well-being awareness, screening and support accessible to workers nation-wide regardless of remoteness.
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Customer Service Officer via Pro Bono Australia.