About the role
Scope has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant to support both the Strategy, Brand & Business Development and Strategic Research division.
This role is part-time 3 days per week and will provide general administrative assistance to the General Manager (Strategy, Brand & Business Development) and the Manager (Strategic Research), and occasionally others in the Division. Key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, monitor and direct emails, calls, enquiries
- Liaising with direct reports to obtain the required information to draft reports and meet deadlines
- Assist in the preparation of Board and Committee reports
- Assist with strategic planning activities
- Travel bookings (domestic and international)
- Responsible for organising all aspects of meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes, preparing & maintaining the action lists
- Provide information and communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Other administrative duties and support as required
Administrative Assistant (Research)
- Liaising with researchers, receiving and processing enquiries and research submissions (internal and external), maintaining contact with researchers during review and approval processes, and notifying researchers of the review outcome
- Conducting quality and compliance review of research proposals before submission to internal review committee (research governance framework)
- Coordinating the internal review of requests to participate in external research. This includes submitting research request to an internal committee, ensuring review occurs within specified timelines, documenting the outcome of the review, and drafting responses to researchers on behalf of the committee
- Developing and maintaining a filing system
- In conjunction with the Strategic Research Manager, maintain currency of the research & research approval pages of Scope’s website
- For a period of up to 6 months, the role will also provide support to the Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC), which is transitioning to full closure.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant experience in office management
- Previous experience working with Boards and Senior Management
- Previous experience in Research and Ethics processes highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Strong organisational and time management skills including the ability to manage competing and/or changing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships to deliver outcomes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient MS Office skills
About the organisation
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
How to apply for this role
Please direct enquiries to Stella Koritsas on 9843 2065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant (Research) via Pro Bono Australia.