About the role
The Financial Controller role is entirely focused on ensuring the integrity and sustainability of IWDA’s financial systems. The Financial Controller will collaborate with the CEO and the Director, Business Transformation to develop and implement IWDA’s business sustainability strategies
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in accounting or related discipline with current CPA or CA qualification
- Substantial experience in senior finance management positions, preferably in the not-for-profit sector
- Demonstrated ability to successfully operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Desire to contribute to IWDA’s vision, values, goals and strategies
- Demonstrated success managing and supporting experienced, multi-disciplinary teams
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of financial management including taxation, compliance, budgeting, analysis, reporting and legal
- Proven ability to provide support and advice on business and financial matters to senior leadership and Boards, preferably in a non-for-profit environment
Offered as a full-time, permanent position. The annual salary is a SCHADS 7. In addition, attractive PBI/NFP packaging is available.
About the organisation
IWDA is the leading Australian agency entirely focussed on women’s rights and gender equality in the Asia Pacific region.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Financial Controller via Pro Bono Australia.