About the role
Royal Flying Doctor Service Victoria have an exciting opportunity for a Fundraising Administrator -Supporter Services within our Marketing and Fundraising team. This is a full-time role based at our Richmond office.
The Fundraising Administrator – Supporter Services will champion quality donor care by providing a positive Flying Doctor experience and developing relationships between the donor and RFDS Victoria. As such, the successful applicant will have an excellent phone manner and exceptional communication skills. A high level of administrative accuracy and strong attention to detail will also be essential for success in the role.
- Accurate processing of gifts (data entry) in our fundraising database, The Raiser’s Edge
- Be the first point of contact for inbound calls, emails and mail from RFDS supporters wanting to donate, update their details or enquire about the organisation
- Promptly respond to donor queries always ensuring quality donor care
- Make outbound calls to existing RFDS supporters and donors
- Work collaboratively with members of the Supporter Services team to develop gift receipts, as well as developing and adhering to procedure documentation to ensure best practice donor care
- Process merchandise orders in a timely manner as required
- Provide administrative support to the wider fundraising team as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- One to two years’ experience in data entry, administration, finance, fundraising or marketing
- A professional telephone manner and positive approach to providing outstanding donor care
- Display a high level of attention to detail when completing tasks
- A willingness to learn and contribute to the team and overall RFDS vision
- Experience using Raiser’s Edge CRM database (desirable)
About the organisation
Proudly serving Australians since 1928, the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) provides emergency aeromedical and primary health services for people in rural and remote Australia. RFDS Victoria supports the work of the Flying Doctor throughout Australia and is growing its services across the State.
In Victoria, the RFDS works in partnership with a number of community health organisations across the State to improve the health and well-being of our rural and regional communities. We believe in creating opportunities so all Victorians have the choice to access essential primary health care services.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Administrator - Supporter Services via Pro Bono Australia.