About the role
- Parental leave contract – approx. 12 months
- Be part of a team where you can make a difference!
- Attractive remuneration with great salary packaging options
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our organisation as the Fundraising & Campaign Specialist. The fundraising team at BCNA is responsible for supporting a range of development, fundraising and event activities and as a member of the larger BCNA team, this role collaborates with all staff to develop and support a positive organisational culture.
Reporting to the Fundraising Director you will be responsible for implementing the direct mail fundraising activities and peer to peer campaigns such as our iconic “Carman’s Women’s Fun Run”. This will include duties such as (but not limited to):
- Coordinating the implementation for BCNA’s direct mail program, including briefing external campaign stakeholders, to secure donors financial gifts, and ensure budgets are met
- Work with Major Donors and Bequest Manager to implement a stewardship program for individual giving
- Develop and Implement an inspiring engagement strategy that maintains and recruits support for all P2P campaigns.
- Coordinate all fundraising activities from third party fundraising platforms and direct mail campaigns with a post appeal report, and report on regular giving program analytics monthly.
- Develop and implement relevant campaign, marketing and communications materials including developing eDM, social media and website content relevant to P2P/online fundraising and events.
It should be noted that this position may involve inter/intrastate travel as well as work out of normal hours and weekends to support BCNA events/work.
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who has proven experience working within a similar position, either in a NFP or commercial environment, and who has:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy in using a range of MS Office programs, and experience in the use of systems and databases – CRM and Salesforce are highly desirable
- Experience reporting on past campaign outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Sound time management skills to juggle priorities and multiple issues and projects simultaneously
- Proven experience in managing budgets, expenditure and income.
You will have extensive experience in managing suppliers and enjoy thinking outside the square to come up with innovative ideas and DM solutions. In addition, you will need to possess new media and traditional direct marketing skills to manage and grow annual targets in a data driven marketing environment.
This is a parental leave position, working full time hours, flexible to fit in with your lifestyle, for approx. 12 months. An attractive base salary is on offer for the right candidate + Super + Salary Packaging options (which means more in your take home pay!) as well as the opportunity to work within a high profile, highly respected, not-for-profit Australian organisation.
Please note: Appointments are subject to the candidate successfully completing a National Police History Check.
BCNA is an inclusive workplace. People with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
About the organisation
Introduction to BCNA:
Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA) is Australia’s peak consumer breast cancer organisation. BCNA is a member-based organisation with over 130,000 members and our main purpose is to ensure that all Australians affected by breast cancer receive the very best care, treatment and support. We are a voice for women and men diagnosed with breast cancer and provide information and support through services such as the Helpline and My Journey online tool as well as opportunities for our network to connect in a meaningful way.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising & Campaign Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.