About the role
This role will be reporting to the National Director Quality, Innovation/Senior practitioner. A high level of stakeholder engagement is essential across all areas of Able and externally with organisations such as the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission and other agencies. The Quality and Safeguarding Advisor will be up to date in changes in government policy and any industry related reforms. The role will focus on delivering the Quality and Safeguarding agenda along with the management of incident and feedback, including conducting investigations. This role is based in Tasmania, but has a national focus.
- Your Clinical and care experience will be key to strengthening this function at Able Australia;
- You will have a track record in contributing to client and carer engagement and experience activities;
- You will be enthusiastic in supporting the development and implementation of the Quality and Safeguarding agenda
- As a clinician you can drive clinical related improvements and outcomes
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing or Allied Health highly desirable;
- Complimentary Post Graduate qualifications in management / policy / project management / education or other relevant field is desirable;
- Working knowledge of the disability or mental health sector or related field.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, positive team environments where your ideas matter
- Attractive Not For Profit Salary Packaging Benefits
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunity to travel interstate
Applicants must be:
- Australian Citizens or have an Australian working visa
- A willingness to undertake screening checks including a police check and all other mandated checks applicable
Due to the high volume of applications only applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon screening checks throughout employment. Able Australia embraces diversity and encourages applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, members of LGBTQI community, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage and people off all abilities to apply
About the organisation
Able Australia is a national not-for-profit organisation. As a leading support provider with a proud 50 years heritage, specialising in care and services to the community in supporting people with multiple disabilities.
To enable the people we support to live the life they choose.
To build on our heritage and empower the individuals we support to reach their potential by living our values of trust, kindness, respect and excellence every day.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: National Quality and Safeguarding Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.