About the role
About the Role
Victoria Police Legacy is seeking a high motivated person for an initial appointment of 2 years, for a newly created part time (15.2 hours – 2 days per week) Operations Manager position. As a member of a small and highly motivated and team, you will have: –
- A relevant tertiary qualification in the areas of Business/Administration is desirable;
- Ability to work at both a strategic and operations ground level;
- Demonstrated business skills including IT, People Management and Financial Management
- Sound knowledge of compliance and risk management in the NFP sector;
- Strong commitment to the Vision, Mission and Values of VPL;
- Proven ability in leading teams and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Proven experience in the preparation of reports for consideration by a Board of Management;
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and financial budgets;
- Excellent organisational, administrative, time management skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a small team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships.
- Skills in Excel and intermediate skills in other Microsoft Office products;
This position would suit the right skilled individual who may be wishing to work 15.2 hours over a 2-day period (working hours per day and number of days negotiable with the right candidate).
About the organisation
Victoria Police Legacy (VPL), now in its 40th year, is a ‘for purpose’ not for profit charitable organisation established to provide ongoing support to the families of deceased serving and retired sworn members of Victoria Police and sworn serving and retired members of Victoria Police, Protective Services Officers and recruits in training, who have lost a spouse or partner. Support to sworn members of Victoria Police and their families who have suffered the loss of a child aged 21 years or younger, or who are experiencing grief or hardship caused by imminent or actual death or permanent (prolonged) disability is also provided.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Operations Manager via Pro Bono Australia.