About the role
The Program Manager’s role will be filled either 0.8 or 1.0 FTE depending on the preference of the successful candidate. The purpose of the role is to:
- Develop, implement and manage projects and programs promoting child injury prevention
- Source, obtain and manage program funding for Kidsafe, primarily through grant applications
- Promote Kidsafe’s vision, mission and initiatives to all key stakeholders
- Represent Kidsafe at external meetings, conferences and other events as appropriate
- Develop and manage positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop policies, draft submissions and assist with the undertaking of research as required
About the organisation
Kidsafe Victoria was established in 1979 as part of the Child Accident Prevention Foundation of Australia. We are the leading independent, non-profit organisation dedicated to the prevention of unintentional death and injury to children. We do this through education, advocacy and research.
Preventable injuries are the leading cause of death for Australian children aged 1-14 years and one of the leading causes of hospitalisation. In Victoria, approximately 23 children die and over 100,000 are treated in hospital each year due to unintentional injuries, with children under the age of 5 most at risk.
Kidsafe exists to prevent these tragedies.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Manager via Pro Bono Australia.