About the role
The Research Manager is responsible for developing and implementing OzHelp’s research program to assist the achievement of OzHelp’s objectives to increase and improve well-being and prevent suicide of people in the workplace, continue to build the evidence base of OzHelp’s programs and position OzHelp as a thought leader and influencer in the sector. The Research Manager will work closely with relevant staff and interface with strategic external partners and stakeholders to plan, design and implement research aligned with our overarching research strategy.
- Using an industry specific approach, identify research projects appropriate for OzHelp to undertake
- Manage OzHelp’s research projects where delegated and take responsibility for developing and monitoring the project plans to guide each project
- Ensure all research complies with relevant ethics standards and prepare ethics applications
- Conduct literature searches, extract key information from research papers, data sources and articles to inform OzHelp’s research projects, using appropriate referencing processes
- Conduct analysis, clean and code data using relevant software
- Development of conference papers and peer-reviewed publications
- Develop and/or deliver presentations at state and national conferences
- Establish and maintain highly consultative and collaborative stakeholder relationships to support the design and delivery of the projects
- Identify risks, constraints and dependencies to enable successful delivery of programs
- Work flexibly and reliably within tight timelines with minimum direction
- Take a problem solving approach to situations and recognise the need to escalate situations for attention as appropriate
- Contribute to a positive organisational culture
- Other additional tasks as requested from time to time.
About the organisation
OzHelp is a leading provider of well-being programs nationally and specialises in mental health and suicide prevention. OzHelp engages with businesses and workers to:
- optimise their resilience
- increase their willingness and ability to seek support when they need it
- increase their willingness and ability to offer supports to others
OzHelp does this by delivering ground-breaking, online screening and educational tools. This is backed up by real-time supports via phone or face-to-face workplace health and wellbeing awareness, screening and support accessible to workers nation-wide regardless of remoteness.
As a not for profit organization, OzHelp receives its funding from a mix of Federal Government, Territory Government and via fee for service.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Research Manager via Pro Bono Australia.