About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic and talented Digital Communications Coordinator to join our growing team. In this role you will:
• Create and manage our social media content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn on a daily basis
• Produce written material and frequent content for our website to grow our online presence
• Keep the website up to date, dynamic and rich in multi-media content
• Create and produce video content to be used across our digital platforms
• Use Google Analytics to analyse performance
• Support the fund development team by raising community awareness of the Victor Chang Institute and its fundraising activities
• Ensure brand consistency across all marketing communications
• Assist in the research and production of our internal newsletter and the Annual Report
• Assist in the planning of press conferences and other media events
• Attend fundraising events
We would like to meet you if you have:
• A degree in journalism or communications with a solid understanding of digital media and public relations
• At least three years of experience in a similar role
• Experience implementing digital strategies
• An ability to raise public awareness through innovative digital campaigns
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Impeccable attention to detail with a creative flair
• An ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Experience with Google Analytics is desirable
• Experience with Photoshop, Canva, Mail Chimp and Premier Pro is also an advantage
What we offer:
• Salary packaging
• State of the art facilities
• Collaborative team environment
We strive to ensure our staff and students enjoy a great working environment. We value and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity and gender equity and promotes flexible working arrangements for staff to balance working requirements and personal needs.
Come and work with us & help make a difference.
About the organisation
The Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute is dedicated to finding cures for cardiovascular disease through world class medical research. Established in 1994, it is the legacy of legendary heart transplant surgeon Victor Chang. Renowned for the quality of its breakthroughs, the Victor Chang Institute is working to discover better ways to diagnose, treat and ultimately prevent heart disease.
How to apply for this role
To apply please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 28 February 2020.
Please quote in application: Senior Digital Communications Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.