About the role
The Database Officer has a crucial role in the Supporter Relations team as a specialist in data management and segmentation. They are a key driver of staff training and support following the recent migration to the Non-profit Success Pack (NPSP) on Salesforce. The role is responsible for growing and maintaining the integrity of database, designing and developing new functionality, updating and securing data, recording financial transactions and preparing reports on donor activity.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Demonstrated commitment to the RCH Foundation vision and values and a working style that reflects these
- Demonstrated experience in the management of data and attention to detail in transaction processing with a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and proactive work attitude
- Experience and understanding of key factors of a customer service environment
- Ability to work within a team structure and to take responsibility for the completion and delivery of tasks
- Computer literacy including experience in using a customer relationship management database, as well as word processing, email and spreadsheet applications
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector
About the organisation
The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation is the fundraising arm of the RCH, one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals. The RCH Foundation has the vital role of raising, investing and distributing donated funds to the hospital. As part of this, the RCH Foundation supports a vast network of donors and fundraisers.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Supporter Relations Database Officer via Pro Bono Australia.