About the role
- Engage in ongoing analysis of policy affecting the employment services sector.
- Prepare discussion papers and summaries of policy changes.
- Undertake research into best practice in employment services and produce recommendations for frontline teams.
- Produce responses to government policy consultation on behalf of The Salvation Army Employment Plus.
- Monitor and evaluate new contract opportunities, providing recommendations to the EPlus leadership team.
- Coordinate the delivery of small to medium grants and tenders (end to end) including preparation of written applications.
- Support the delivery of major tenders with bid analysis and strategy, data gathering, consultation with stakeholders and preparation of high quality written drafts.
- Assist in the design and implementation of innovative employment models in partnership with other expressions of The Salvation Army to support disadvantaged people.
- Gather and organise required content for tenders.
- Co-ordinate editing and review processes to ensure high quality grant and tender applications.
- Deep understanding of policy affecting the employment and/or social services sector.
- Experience producing successful grant and tender applications in a government contract environment.
- Ability to think critically, analyse complex data and solve problems.
- Customer service focus and track record for building positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of personal organisation and ability to deliver results in time sensitive project environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to edit others’ writing and apply academic (APA) writing conventions.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a police check, it is not mandatory to have a clear criminal history.
Employment Plus is an equal employment opportunity employer, we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.
To learn more about our organisation, mission and values visit our website at employmentplus.com.au
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Bid and Policy Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.