About the role
Better Place Australia has a vision of “An Australia where all people experience positive relationships, truly value each other and live safer, more confident lives”. As a community-focused not-for-profit organisation with an ever-growing range of psychological and community support services, Better Place Australia is taking a leadership role in the provision of high-quality, effective services for a wide range of community groups across 25 locations in Victoria.
A vacancy currently exists for a suitably qualified individual with a Finance/Accounting background along with a range of the following skills and experience:
- Past experience on public, private or community Boards;
- Current CA/CPA Membership;
- High level conceptual and strategic thinking skills; financial literacy;
- An understanding of the NFP, human/community services sector (ideally);
- Ability to work collaboratively with other Directors while maintaining independent thought and preparedness to challenge others’ thinking;
- Governance education (e.g. AICD course)
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For further information about this position and the application process, go to the Searchlight Group website and download some additional information via the APPLY NOW button.
For a confidential discussion contact Michael Holdway, Searchlight Group on (03) 9600 1137. Applications close 6th March 2020.
Please quote in application: Board Director via Pro Bono Australia.