About the role
- Leading community services organisation
- Salary packaging and competitive sector remuneration
- Part time 0.6 FTE | Maximum term to 30 June 2020
- Based at our Croydon office
- Provide specialist outreach psychological services to carers, children and young people
We have a rewarding opportunity for a Clinician – with training as either a Psychologist, Social Worker, Therapist or Counsellor, to join our Integrated Family Services program based at Croydon. The position is a maximum term part time role working 3 days per week. Opportunities for extension or transfer across Uniting Vic Tas are frequently available.
A typical day working as a Clinician in Family Services might involve:
- Providing assessment and counselling services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families with complex needs referred by Family Services
- Providing specialist consultation to Family Services Practitioners, client families and other professionals
- Developing and facilitating psychotherapeutic group programs for children, adolescents or families
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Clinician - Child and Family Services via Pro Bono Australia.