About the role
We are looking to appoint a part-time Fundraising and Grants Officer (16 hours per week) to work closely with the General Manager to proactively ensure financial support for the organisation and provide operational support for all aspects of Hepatitis Victoria/LiverWELL’ s fundraising and grant application activities. This will include:
- Further developing Hepatitis Victoria/LiverWELL’ s approach to fundraising and grants submissions and remaining up to date with funding and philanthropy trends and challenges
- Identifying projects that are relevant to the interests of funding and philanthropy bodies
- Managing the submission of funding and grant applications in conjunction with other Hepatitis Victoria/LiverWELL staff
- Maintaining database of submission dates and key deadlines for various funding sources and managing associated actions
- Developing and updating a matrix of potential projects requiring funding and matching these with applicable funding sources
People living with viral hepatitis or liver disease, Aboriginal people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Further information and a copy of the Position Description can be found at www.hepvic.org.au or by calling (03) 9380 4644.
If you would like to discuss this position further, please contact Sarah Kleinitz on (03) 9380 4644 or email.
About the organisation
Hepatitis Victoria/LiverWELL® is the peak not for profit, community organisation committed to reducing the impact of viral hepatitis and liver disease. We provide information, support, referral, education and advocacy for people living with viral hepatitis and liver disease and training for those who work with them.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: FUNDRAISING AND GRANTS OFFICER via Pro Bono Australia.