About the role
- Leading community services organisation
- Salary packaging and competitive sector remuneration
- Full time | Maximum term to December 2020 | Gippsland
- Lead the delivery and development of high quality residential services
We have an exciting leadership opportunity for a Manager to join our Residential Services team based in Gippsland. The role is primarily based at Morwell, with work from and travel to other locations as required.
The Manager, Residential Services leads a dedicated team providing quality residential support services to vulnerable children and young people with complex needs. The position is responsible for the development, delivery, performance and quality of residential services in the Gippsland region. The Manager will ensure that services respond to consumer needs, and also meet and maintain accountability for statutory and reporting requirements.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in a field related to Social Work, Psychology or Social Science
- Extensive leadership experience, including the provision of supervision
- Demonstrated experience in developing and leading the delivery of complex programs and services
- Demonstrated knowledge of the child, youth and families sector including relevant legislation and regulations
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of trauma informed practice
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and well being of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager - Child, Youth & Family Residential Services via Pro Bono Australia.