About the role
Established in 1908, fka Children’s Services (fkaCS) has a long history of supporting quality early childhood education and care services and advocates for children’s cultural and linguistic rights.
Through advocacy, professional development and the provision of resources, fkaCS’s aim is to ensure that all children have the opportunity to participate in quality education and care services that recognises, values and celebrates our diverse community
Benefits & Culture
- Flexible work practices
- Leave loading
- Inclusive and committed team
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for the overall day-to-day operational performance focusing on IT/Business systems, governance, facilities, communications and compliance and risk management. Specifically you will:
- Review and improve business and organisational processes creating better management reporting
- Manage governance activities to ensure compliance with all legislative and regulatory requirements
- Project manage an IT system integration that streamlines processes and creates operational efficiencies
- Provide strategic input on organisational strategy and planning
- Prepare monthly board reports and attend board meetings
You are a passionate leader who is experienced in driving best practice and efficiency and are currently working in a similar operational role ideally within the non-profit sector. Importantly you can demonstrate:
- Success in enhancing systems and processes resulting in significant improvements
- Highly developed people leadership skills and an interest in creating a positive and ethical working environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage and work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Expert strategic, planning and organisational skills
- A commitment to quality and compliance
*The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Police check.
Be instrumental in building operational excellence in an organisation committed to promoting quality education for all children. Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required. Alternatively, please call Emma Naglieri on 03 8080 8977 for a further discussion.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Manager Operations via Pro Bono Australia.