About the role
- Looking for a small team environment working for a charity?
- Are you IT savvy with Mac and/or Salesforce knowledge?
- Enjoy a role with a variety of admin responsibilities – can’t guarantee any two days would be the same!
Full-time role performing reception and admin duties while providing support to the Executive Director with the Indigenous Literacy Foundation.
The Indigenous Literacy Foundation is a growing not for profit charity (celebrating its 10th anniversary) that supplies and publishes books in remote Indigenous communities across Australia. This busy position requires an efficient, well-organised person with office experience. If you like a challenge, work well with conflicting deadlines and priorities and would enjoy working for a fantastic cause, this is a great place and team to work with.
As Office Administrator, you’ll take care of
- general admin and reception duties,
- incoming and outgoing mail (including two email accounts) and parcels,
- database management,
- book stock and inventory management,
- daily banking,
- assisting the Executive Director with diary management, correspondence and filing,
- meeting logistics and correspondence,
- travel and accommodation bookings
Mac and Salesforce knowledge an advantage.
You will need to be a mature confident professional with excellent communication and
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply. Hours – 9.00am 5.00pm
Immediate start. Full time position. Close to Broadway, Sydney
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/PA/RECEPTIONIST – 12 months Maternity cover via Pro Bono Australia.