About the role
Established in 2008, the Australian Environmental Grantmakers Network (AEGN) is a membership based organisation that brings together philanthropists that care about the environment. Through information sharing, collaboration and networking, AEGN aims to help its members become more effective environmental grant makers and grow the amount of philanthropic funds going to the environment within Australia.
Benefits & Culture
- High level exposure to an expert philanthropic network
- Flexible work practices
- Purchased additional leave
- Collegiate and engaging team environment
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO and wider team. This will include:
- Servicing members, offering accurate advice and maintaining the database
- Preparation and planning for Board and Committee meetings
- Collation and distribution of board papers and agendas including minute taking
- Providing administrative and on the ground support for AEGN events
- Office and facilities management including insurances, IT support and travel coordination
- Diary management and management of inbox
You will have demonstrated experience working in a similar role where exceptional communication & interpersonal skills and professionalism are paramount. You should be able to demonstrate:
- Initiative and are skilled at anticipating the needs of those you support
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in your work
- Impeccable organisational skills; ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Strong skills in Office 365 and knowledge of SharePoint and Zoom
If you are passionate about Australia’s environmental sustainability and addressing the issue of climate change, then apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required. Alternatively, please call Emma Naglieri on 03 8080 8977 for a further discussion.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Office Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.