About the role
About the organisation
Summary of program and its objectives:
The NDIS Services division comprises of Local Area Coordination (LAC) and Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) services. The Brotherhood of St Laurence is a partner in the community delivering LAC and ECEI services in five areas across metropolitan Melbourne.
Main responsibilities of the role:
The Office Coordinator is responsible for providing professional and efficient administration support and customer services through ensuring quality and reliable systems and procedures are developed in order to support team members based at the office. This position will act as the first point of contact for callers and visitors to the office, providing a positive, professional and welcoming environment.
The Officer Coordinator will work closely with managers to ensure the office is operating effectively through the efficient coordination of administration, business operations and day to day maintenance of a safe, efficient and well-functioning work environment.
To meet the selection criteria, candidates will require:
• relevant experience in providing a broad range of administration and office support
• proven experience in coordinating office activities on a day to day basis as well as focus on delivering high level customer service
• well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships and liaise across all levels both internally, externally and with people from diverse backgrounds
• well-developed organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan workload, prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• ability to identify and resolve problems and make appropriate recommendations
• takes ownership for own decisions
• demonstrated knowledge and competency in Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as working within contract management and client data systems
• understanding of and empathy with the values and ideals of the Brotherhood.
• relevant qualifications in business management and experience working in the not for profit sector or community, disability health or welfare settings.
This is a full-time position working 38 hours per week, based in Melton.
Salary will be in the range of $62,055.69 - $66,533.30 per annum, based on skills and experience plus superannuation. Attractive salary packaging provisions are available to increase take home pay.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Office Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.