About the role
- 24-month fixed term, full time contract
- Ever thought about working in a stunning location that others can only dream of?
- Bring your exceptional administration skills to this pivotal, leadership role
- Generous remuneration and benefits with FREE accommodation provided!
This varied and multi-faceted role will see you support and advance the region’s employment and cultural objectives through effective report writing, and managing staff to ensure our community’s employment objectives are met.
We are on the hunt for an inspirational leader to join us as the CDP Office Team Lead.
On a typical day, this role will involve:
- Overall management of the CDP Office Team (7 direct reports)
- Writing high level reports to assist with securing ongoing funding
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with employers in the community
- Leading, developing, supporting and motivating Employment Consultants and Liaison Officers to deliver business outcomes
We are looking for a vibrant, capable person with at least 3 years experience in a Community Development role. You will thrive in a diverse, challenging yet highly rewarding environment and have passion and drive to see your team succeed. A current Drivers Licence, OCHRE Card and First Aid Certificate are required.
Are you ready to live in one of the most untapped and beautiful places on earth?
About the organisation
Bawinanga Aboriginal Corporation is a large and complex regional community development organisation providing services to homelands in the Maningrida region. Our mission is to improve the lifestyle of people on homelands by caring for country, and preserving language and culture through the delivery of services to improve housing, health, education and roads. We administer some 50 grants and manage a suite of businesses and programmes, including the Community Development Programme (CDP).
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Office Manager / Team Leader – CDP via Pro Bono Australia.