About the role
Reporting to the Supporter Development Manager, this ongoing role is responsible for the delivery of exceptional supporter care, for both new and existing supporters, to ensure ongoing income streams for the Foundation are secure.
In this role you would:
- Manage all communications with supporters ensuring complex queries are managed through the agreed escalation process.
- Support the day-to-day delivery of campaigns through mail, phone and digital channels.
- Support development and implementation of integrated supporter stewardship and retention strategies.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create and deliver campaign content.
- Develop long-term relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a customer service or call centre role (Essential).
- Experience with a Donor Management system, preferably Raiser’s Edge (Desirable).
- A positive attitude with a passion for delivering exceptional supporter care.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to foster and manage positive relationships with key stakeholders, donors, service providers and team members.
- Excellent administrative skills with ability to understand and process complex tasks.
About the organisation
About the Foundation:
The Alannah & Madeline Foundation is a national charity protecting children from violence and bullying. Our vision is that every child will live in a safe and supportive environment. The Foundation cares for children who have experienced or witnessed violence and runs programs which prevent violence in the lives of children. We play an advocacy role and we are a voice against childhood violence.
Our team is passionate, authentic and, above all, we are excited about what we do! The Foundation fosters an environment of respect, friendliness and enthusiasm.
We focus on results and give our staff the flexibility they need to achieve them.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Supporter Care Officer via Pro Bono Australia.