About the role
Team Leader, Intake & Response, Victims Assistance Program
- Full Time Fixed Term
- Leadership role within a multidisciplinary team supporting victims of violent crime
Your new role
As a Team Leader, Intake & Response you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the Intake functions of the Victims Assistance Program, including waitlist management
- Provision of supervision and support to a multidisciplinary team of Intake Workers, Counselors and Administration Staff
- Contributing to the development, implementation and review of polices and procedures for the Victims Assistance Program
- Provision of direct service to victims of violent crime, including initial needs assessment, care planning and referral
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- A tertiary qualification on Social Work or equivalent as determined by Merri Health
- Demonstrated understanding of Intake systems and procedures
- Demonstrated understanding of the requirements needed to provide clinical and line supervision
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written skills
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
What we offer
As Team Leader, Intake & Response in the Victims Assistance Program, you will have access to professional development opportunities, as well as the potential to expand your leadership skills through acting roles in higher management. The Team Leader, Intake & Response works closely with the VAP leadership group across both Northern Metropolitan and Hume rural regions, providing opportunities to engage and collaborate with stakeholders across a broad area.
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader Intake and Response via Pro Bono Australia.