About the role
The successful candidate will be required to provide quality Tenancy and Property Management services by undertaking a variety of tasks essential in the day to day operations of the Housing division. Specifically the role involves Tenancy & Property management duties within the Affordable Housing Association (AHA) program.
The objectives of the position are:
- To manage the provision of Affordable Housing in line with Residential Tenancy Act 1997.
- To provide excellent customer service to tenants and prospective tenants.
- To record and forward maintenance requests to the maintenance department of the AHA program.
- To assist with application and waitlist management.
- Rental management.
- To participate in allocations meetings.
- To provide prompt and accurate reporting when required both internally and externally
- To collect a body of data focusing on the nature and causes of housing stress and thus contribute to the process of policy development and change.
- To liaise with, in consultation with the Manager, government and non-government community sector agencies to further the work of Haven; Home, Safe and be involved in the promotion and education of the needs of homeless people and those experiencing housing stress.
This position includes an iPad, mobile phone, use of pool car and no weekend work.
This role would suit someone who has previously worked in Real Estate or a not for profit housing provider.
About the organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is the leading provider of integrated homelessness and housing services in the Loddon Mallee Region and Victoria’s first registered affordable housing association. Haven; Home, Safe aims to provide shelter and support to people who are homeless or living in a housing crisis and works to provide communities with affordable housing opportunities.
Haven; Home, Safe expects a high level of commitment, quality, passion and energy and in return offers competitive remuneration packages and great benefits. We offer a supportive workplace culture, flexible working conditions, family friendly workplace, great training and development opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, attractive salary packaging arrangements and an opportunity to make a real difference within our growing organisation.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Tenancy & Property Manager via Pro Bono Australia.