About the role
Community Plus Services, is a multi-disciplinary community agency that provides services across Victoria delivering programs to disadvantaged people and vulnerable communities.
Striving to create positive change, growth, and empowerment through a range of early intervention and prevention programs, Community Plus has a rich history in the western suburbs. Programs include, Adult Education, innovative Children’s Contact Services, Neighbourhood House and a Community Legal Service.
Benefits & Culture
- Values based culture and highly engaged team
- Work with a diverse skilled executive and board
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous salary and leave entitlements
- NFP salary packaging
Reporting to the Board and leading a committed team of 75 staff, you will have responsibility for guiding the organisation through its next stage of growth and development while continuing to progress the current breadth of programs and services.
The key areas of responsibility will be:
- Providing vision, inspiration and leadership
- Ensuring the high quality and compliance of service and program delivery
- Representing organisational needs and priorities to key stakeholders
- Collaborating with peer agencies and demonstrating sector leadership
- Ensuring strong financial performance and high quality governance
- Advise the board on policy, strategy, organisational risk and financial wellbeing.
You have developed your executive career in a social services environment, community sector or a like-minded corporate. You have previously managed the delivery of a diverse range of programs and services, ideally incorporating an RTO.
Your operational management skills are at the core of your success and your experience includes:
- Strategic leadership at an organisational level and demonstrated sector development
- Building and leveraging networks that allow for strategic advocacy
- Success engaging and working collaboratively with key stakeholders
- Negotiation and management of government and non-government funding
- Working with a board of governance, with the ability to drive strategic planning.
Compliance checking will include Police Clearance and Working with Children (WWCC).
If you’re a values based leader and want to build safe and vibrant communities where people are engaged, respected and in charge of their future, please click apply and submit a cover letter responding to the skills required together with your resume, or contact Anna Skeels on 03 8080 8976 to discuss your interest.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.