About the role
We are seeking an experienced corporate fundraiser, with a proven history delivering successful partnerships, to support the development of corporate new business for the charity. This is a dynamic role for a committed individual with previous fundraising experience to help support our team in a voluntary capacity. There is an intention that this role will become a paid role in the future.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, approach and develop new corporate partnership opportunities as agreed with the CEO, with a strong focus on affinity marketing, cause-related marketing and workplace giving;
- Develop, write and present persuasive and innovative proposals in conjunction with the CEO, integrating existing supporter deck and other marketing collateral;
- Contribute to the preparation for meetings and pitches by developing corporate profiles; and
- Support the development of an annual corporate fundraising strategic plan.
Corporate Partner Fundraising
- Day-to-day responsibility for managing relationships and communications with a small portfolio of existing partners, ensuring exceptional supporter care;
- Develop effective PR, communications and engagement activities, working closely with the CEO;
- Provide written reports to corporate partners as required;
- Monitor CSR/Corporate Responsibility issues in the media; and
- Track, analyse and report on fundraising results in the corporate field and measure, manage and report performance using agreed KPI’s.
About the organisation
Autism Camp Australia (ACA) is registered with ASIC as a company limited by guarantee, and as a charitable public benevolent institution with the ACNC.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of autistic young people, and their families, through the provision of accessible and supported respite-break experiences, therapies and life skills development. Our vision is self-reliance, independence, social connection and community inclusion for autistic young people and their families.
The ACA camp program has been designed and developed in collaboration with autistic adults and young people. The program is for the whole family and is run over 4 days and 5 nights, 12 times a year. Our first location Byron Bay opened in January 2020, and we will open in the Sunshine Coast in September/October 2020. The plan is to open in six locations around Australia over the next three years.
How to apply for this role
If you wish to apply for this role, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org a covering letter outlining your experience, attaching a copy of your up-to-date resume and providing the names of two professional referees, by 5pm Friday 10 April, 2020. Interviews will take place (remotely) on Wednesday 15 April and Thursday 16 April, 2020.
Please quote in application: Corporate Fundraiser via Pro Bono Australia.