About the role
Blue Knot Foundation’s core mission is to support the recovery of adult survivors of childhood trauma. They offer a range of important services including the Blue Knot Helpline, educational workshops, professional development training, supervision, consultancy and other services.
Blue Knot Foundation is committed to enabling people affected by childhood trauma to live satisfying and meaningful lives, and to feel connected with their communities.
Benefits & Culture
- Passionate and collaborative team culture
- Commitment to training and development
- Diverse recognition framework
- Generous salary packaging provisions
Reporting to the National Manager, Training and Services, you will lead the instructional design and development of the e-learning programs to align with the organisation’s mission and values that support the needs of diverse sectors and to supply critical intel on the development of the e-leaning platform.
You will be responsible for:
- Management, design and development of e-Learning programs
- Developing end-to-end e-learning assets
- Conducting needs analyses with the e-learning team to guarantee programs are successful and meet their objectives
- Ensuring compliance of the entire program
- Creating storyboards and turning them into engaging online modules using Articulate Storyline 360
- Management of multiple projects and staying within budget
Skills & Experience Required
You will have 3-5 years experience in adult e-learning instructional design and development. In addition to your technical skills, an awareness or understanding of trauma informed practice would be ideal.
You have an understanding of the Not-for-Profit sector and a high proficiency in working with Articulate storyline, webinar technology, Photoshop and video editing.
You possess a positive motivated attitude, the ability to think on your feet and maintain confidentiality while managing multiple projects. Having a Certificate IV in training and assessment would increase your success in this role.
- Experience using Janison, Moodle and a range of other Learning Management Systems
- Have a high level of stakeholder management, problem solving and communication skills
- The ability to manage competing priorities and viewpoints
- Ability to perform multiple roles (instructional design, project lead, program developer, quality assurance assessor and editor)
- Demonstrated ability to design new programs, adapt existing training materials integrating adult digital learning principles and instructional design
- Contemporary knowledge of learning methods and technology
If you are highly skilled E-Learning Instructional Designer who is passionate about creating engaging e-learning programs and have a passion for empowering recovery from complex trauma, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required quoting #331822. Please call Kelly Gentle (02) 8243 0570 if you have specific questions about this opportunity.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: E-Learning Instructional Designer via Pro Bono Australia.