About the role
Full time – contract to June 30, 2021
- Exciting and rewarding clinical and scientific writing position
- Opportunity to influence men’s health and wellbeing nationally
- Contribute strategically and operationally to influence change within the sector
We’re currently looking for an experienced and motivated Health Content Manager to join our team. You’ll be responsible for managing the academic and clinical publications and information for Healthy Male, as well as assisting with the preparation and submission of manuscripts for peer reviewed publications and developing content for external health publications. The successful candidate will report to the CEO and work closely with our Medical Director and collaborate with a broad range of internal and external colleagues, partners and contractors.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Show commitment to and belief in, Healthy Male’s vision and mission and have a genuine interest in male sexual and reproductive health
- Be an intellectually curious team player with a knack for distilling complex scientific information into accurate, engaging and effective content
- Demonstrate attention to detail with a strong focus on evidence based, quality outputs, timeliness and accountability
- Demonstrate confidence, skill and experience in interpersonal and relationship management, with the ability to develop collaborative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Model professionalism and emotional maturity and proactively contribute to our respectful and inclusive team culture
- Have person centred clinical experience together with significant research experience and post graduate qualifications in health science, bioscience, epidemiology or public health.
If you have a flexible and proactive attitude, and want to contribute to our vision of a healthier life for all men and boys, we’d love to hear from you.
For further information on our organisation please go to www.healthymale.org.au
About the organisation
Healthy Male (formerly Andrology Australia) has a vision of a healthier life for all men and boys. We are a national organisation that provides easy access to the latest scientific and medical research on male reproductive and sexual health for the public and people working in health.
Healthy Male aims to make this information available to everybody, regardless of gender, age, education, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. To do this, we collaborate with Australia’s leading peak bodies, researchers, specialists, clinicians and educators to develop information that fills the gaps in men’s health.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Health Content Manager via Pro Bono Australia.