About the role
- Reports to the Director of Fundraising and Marketing
- Full time, Ongoing position
- Competitive staff benefits
- Footscray based
The Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) is a leading advocacy organisation for people seeking asylum. We are a value-driven organisation that strives to be part of a movement that helps people seeking asylum by providing direct services such as assistance with accommodation, food provisions, casework and legal services. We campaign and lobby with our sector to drive law reform and policy change.
About The Role
The Individual Giving Manager will form part of our National award winning Fundraising Team who works to achieve financial sustainability for the ASRC. The Fundraising Program also manages the care and stewardship of the ASRC donor base, offering an exceptional supporter experience and journey for financial supporters of the ASRC.
The Individual Giving Manager will oversee a highly successful and driven team and their outputs. This role will directly drive strategy and lead the operations of individual giving including appeals and cash giving, regular and workplace giving, planned giving and the high value donor portfolio.
As an exceptional Project Manager possessing strong Fundraising best practices you will also:
- Experience in managing and leading a team of high performing staff through product design, campaign implementation, reporting and strategy management
- Substantial, proven, experience and an outstanding track record of success in managing end-to-end and ongoing direct marketing campaigns.
- The ability to engage with a range of stakeholders to support organizational objectives across marketing, philanthropy, campaigns and activism and direct service delivery.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in the successful planning and implementation of donor retention and acquisition strategies that meet budget requirements
- Experience in the development of key messaging documentation followed by implementation across digital, web and direct mail channels
- Strong digital fundraising capabilities and an understanding of digital best practices
Be a part of the change by working with a leading independent non for profit within the Asylum Seeker and Refugee sector. We recognise and appreciate our incredible staff for their contribution, dedication and passion to support and empower those seeking asylum by providing the following conditions above the award*:
- Rostered Days off (1 per month)
- Generous Leave (Annual Leave Loading of 17.5%, 22 days of personal leave, 8 days compassionate leave, 12 weeks parental leave after 1 year of service)
- Bonus paid leave at Christmas (at times and dates determined by the ASRC )
- Free lunch daily
- Free onsite parking
- Salary Packaging (up to $15, 899 per year tax free)
- Entertainment Packaging (up to $2, 000 per year tax free)
- 100 metres from Footscray station and buses
**stated as FTE benefits, where applicable these will be pro-rata for part-time employees
Please find the Position Description here to address the Selection Criteria:
Only applications that addresses the Selection Criteria within a Covering Letter, includes a CV and three professional referees will be considered.
Applications close Friday 27th March 2020
All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and provision of a valid Working with Children Check prior to commencement
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Individual Giving Manager via Pro Bono Australia.