About the role
- Full-time, maternity leave back-fill, approximately 12-months maximum term
- Located in a modern office at Heatherton
- Involves some travel within the region
We are seeking a Pharmacotherapy Network Manager who can develop, coordinate and deliver the key activities of the Pharmacotherapy Network Action Plans. To be successful in this role you will need to have development, coordination and team leadership expertise as well as demonstrating initiative and creativity within a policy framework. A strong commitment to harm reduction principles and practice will be highly valued.
Skills and experience
In this role the successful applicant will play a central role in managing the ongoing development, implementation and review of A4PN initiatives and supporting the A4PN team, including supervision of the Pharmacotherapy Liaison Coordinators.
The ideal applicant for this unique opportunity will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing, pharmacy, public health, health promotion or other appropriate AOD related qualifications, or relevant extensive experience,
- Experience in developing and managing a team across a wide geographic area
- Experience in the preparation of work plans, strategic plans and government reporting
- Demonstrated experience in the development and management of successful health care initiatives and programs
- Demonstrated experience and ability to liaise effectively with GPs, practice nurses, pharmacists and practice managers
- An understanding of Substance Use Disorder, opioid pharmacotherapy treatment, the principles of Harm Minimisation, and the AOD sector in Victoria
Benefits of working with SEMPHN
- Attractive remuneration package including NFP salary packaging.
- Comprehensive Wellness Program including Employee Assistance Program
- Ample car parking is available
About the organisation
SEMPHN is funded by the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services as the lead agency for the Area 4 Pharmacotherapy Network (A4PN).
The A4PN is dedicated to implementing a more integrated and cohesive opioid pharmacotherapy service in the Southern and Eastern Metropolitan Melbourne.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager, Area 4 Pharmacotherapy Network via Pro Bono Australia.