About the role
Reporting to the CEO, the Manager – People and Culture is central to providing the leadership for the organisation’s people and culture strategies. The purpose of the role is to ensure that we have the right programs and tools in place to help our people bring their best to work and give their best to the community we serve.
Some of the main responsibilities will be:
- Design, construct and implement Anchor’s People and Culture Strategy to align Humans Resource policies, practices and programs to the organisation’s strategy and business direction.
- Develop, maintain and implement People and Culture systems, processes, policies and infrastructure that deliver the strategic objectives of Anchor
- High level operational, support and advice, partnering with managers across all aspects of the People and Culture function and include leading effective strategic people management and problem solving
- Developing and implementing best practices across the whole employee lifecycle, the role will deliver compliance with all employer obligations (legal and ethical) and a consistently positive employment experience for people throughout the organisation
- Provide People and Culture strategic and operational leadership to the organisation
- Ensure People and Culture initiatives are engaging, collaborative in design and of a high standard to allow Anchor to attract, retain and build the capabilities of staff
- Lead the People and Culture and organisational development agenda during a period of change
If you believe you fit the role, we would love to hear from you!
About the organisation
Anchor is an independent, not-for-profit organisation with a proud history of providing support to individuals and families in Melbourne's outer eastern region. We support people to get back on track and help them thrive.
Coming to work at Anchor:
- Positive workplace culture
- Immediate access to salary packaging
- Free on-site parking, on-site child care, gymnasium, café and health and wellbeing services
- Corporate leave over the Christmas period
- Quality supervision and professional development opportunities in addition to our core competency staff training program
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Flexibility that aims to achieve a positive life balance for all staff
- An inclusive organisation that works with a diverse population within our client base, stakeholders and staff
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager - People and Culture via Pro Bono Australia.