About the role
Location: Abbotsford, Inner Melbourne
We are seeking an experienced, passionate marketer to join our small but impactful marketing team to help us make a difference for our aged care clients.
This role is a pivotal part of the marketing team with responsibility for ongoing service product innovations as well as research and insights. You will be a key contributor to strategic growth of our business through product innovation and development, which you design on the basis of market research, insights and through a close working relationship with our first class operations team.
To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Strategic capabilities
- Strong commercial acumen
- Market research experience (direct or as client)
- Analytical skills
- Project management
- Ability to work autonomously with the intelligence to recognise critical communication milestones
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations, deadlines and prioritise work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas on complex and sensitive issues in writing or verbally, selecting language, tone and format to suit the audience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy by being thorough, methodical and systematic
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite and CRM
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in marketing
- Flexible working environment and a passionate team
- Professional development opportunities including access to hundreds of online courses
- Competitive salary including salary packaging options
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory National Police Check conducted by Care Connect and a valid Working with Children Check provided by the applicant, as requested
- A statutory declaration is required, confirming residency in a country other than Australia Depending on the information provided a international police check/s may also be required
- Part of our selection process requires the completion of psychometric assessments
- A valid driver’s licence
About the organisation
As an independent home care specialist, Care Connect have been helping people live independently at home and stay connected with their family, friends and community for over 24 years. We are a not-for-profit organisation approved to provide government funded Home Care Packages and support through the Commonwealth Home Support Program. Through our independent advice and guidance, we tailor a home care plan so clients receive the right services to meet their individual needs and stay living happily at home.
At Care Connect, we value collaboration, courage, authenticity, respect, and excellence. Our team models these values, as we work with each other, our clients, and our partnered service providers.
How to apply for this role
Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Please note interviews will be scheduled as suitable applications are received.
Please quote in application: Marketing Manager, Product and Consumer Insights via Pro Bono Australia.